Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 50 mins
A delicious taste!! Cooking Light 1988
Make and share this Pork Braised In Riesling With Apricots recipe from Food.com.
- Trim fat from roast, sprinkle with salt and pepper, and set aside.
- Coat a large nonaluminum sacuepan with cooking spray, and place over medium high heat until hot.
- Cook roast on all sides until browned.
- Remove roast from pan, set aside.
- Wipe drippings from pan with paper towel.
- Insert meat thermoneter into thickest portion of roast.
- Return to pan, add riesling.
- Cover, reduce heat, and cook 1 hour.
- Add apricots, cook, covered, 30 minutes or until thermonmeter registers 160 degrees.
- Remove roast and apricots to a serving platter, keep warm.
- Bring cooking liquid to a boil, cook 10 minutes or until reduced to 1/4 cup.
- Serve sauce with roast and apricots.
Amazing blend of flavors! I cheated tho, Derf (confession time) I did add some garlic while browning the Pork Roast) The sauce for this is outta this world. Made this as an adopted tag for our dear lady, NoraMarie, and her choice for Derf.