Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
I adapted this recipe from a single-serving lunch dish into a great, healthy family meal with a kick. This one is sure to become a favorite at your home just as it has become at mine.
- 2 cups instant brown rice, cooked (I used Success boil-in-bag brown rice)
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans
- 2 cups cooked pork, shredded (I used one package of Hormel fully cooked pork roast with au jus sauce)
- 1⁄3 cup salsa verde (see my recipe of Excellent Salsa Verde 321328)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In an 8x8 dish, layer rice, beans, pulled pork, and salsa respectively.
- Cover dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until warm.