Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
It took my husband a while to find a pincho recipe that taste just like the ones they sell in Puerto Rico. He finally found one.
- Mix olive oil, oregano, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Mix seasoning with meat.
- Place in ziplock and let sit overnight in refrigerator.
- Place 1 piece of meat, then 1 piece of onion, then 1 piece of pepper on skewer and repeat until you have 4 pieces of each on the skewer.
- Grill for at least 20 minutes turning once or twice on the grill.
- You can place a sliced of grilled french garlic bread on the tip of the skewer.