Recipe by Jessica K
For the German part of the world tour 2006, found on chefs.com
Top Review by that_biLL_guy
Made this and thought it was pretty darn good. I had just thawed out the chops and cooked em up right away. Next time I think I'll let them sit in the beer for a day to let the flavor soak in before I cook them.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 pork chops, 1-1/2 inch thick
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 lb mushroom, sliced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon thyme
- 1 cup beer, room temperature
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in a heavy nonstick skillet over medium high heat.
- Lightly flour chops and saute 2-3 minutes until browned on both sides.
- Transfer pork chops to a platter.
- Add mushrooms and thyme to pan and saute 1 minute.
- Return pork chops to skillet, add beer and bring to a boil.
- Cover and simmer 10-15 minutes until pork is just cooked throughout.