Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
A recipe from a library cookbook.
Make and share this Pork Barbecue Sandwiches recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 10 1⁄2 ounces tomato soup
- 1⁄4 cup catsup
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cups pork, cooked and thinly sliced
- 5 sandwich buns, split
- In a large skillet, combine all ingredients except pork and buns; blend well.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; simmer 10 minutes.
- Stir in cooked pork; simmer an additional 10 minutes.
- Serve on sandwich buns.