Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 hrs
I got this from another website--it is really good.
- Put 1/2 of the onions on bottom of crock-pot.
- Add meat and water with remaining onions.
- Cover and cook overnight or 8-12 hours on low (I did overnight).
- Remove bone and fat from meat (I removed some of the water also, because it was too much).
- Put meat back into crock-pot.
- Add one 16-ounce bottle Kraft barbecue sauce.
- Cook 2 to 3 hours longer on low heat.
very easy way to make pork sandwiches, I got this recipe from my cousin and have been doing it this way ever since!