Prep 24 mins
Cook 2 hrs 10 mins
This is a delicious way to prepare pork loin from the Junior League's "Creme de Colorado Cookbook". Marinating overnight adds lots of flavor. The no-fuss preparation gives me time with family or guests.
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 6 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 cup mushroom, chopped
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons onions, minced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 5 lbs pork loin roast
- In a large bowl, whisk together all of the ingredients except for the pork.
- Place the pork roast in a glass dish or resealable plastic bag; pour marinade over meat.
- Cover and refrigerate 24 hours; turning occasionally.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Drain and reserve marinade.
- Place pork in roasting pan and roast for about 2 1/2 hours or to an internal temperature of 155°F.
- Baste frequently with reserved marinade about every 30 minutes and frequently during the last 30 minutes of roasting time.
I have made this recipe from the Creme de Colorado cookbook and it's one of my favorites! It's great paired with the Green Bean Bundles in the same cookbook.