Prep 30 mins
Cook 35 mins
Yummy ww recipe 5.5 points per serve.
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 4 shallots, thinly sliced
- 1 shallot, unsliced (to garnish)
- 1 granny smith apple (200gm)
- 400 g pork fillets, small cubes
- 6 pitted prunes, roughly chopped
- 3 teaspoons plain flour
- 1⁄4 cup chicken stock, made using stock cube (60ml)
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh sage leaf, finely chopped
- 8 sheets phyllo pastry
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Heat oil in non-stick frying pan over medium heat.
- Add sliced shallots and apple.
- Cook for 3 minutes or until softened.
- Add pork and prunes.
- Cook for 4 minutes or until pork is browned.
- Add flour, stirring until well combined.
- Slowly add stock, vinegar and sage.
- Cook for a further 2 minutes, stirring occasionally, until mixture has thickened.
- Season with salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Preheat oven to 180c.
- Lightly grease 4 individual pie tins.
- Place 1 sheet of phyllo pastry on a workbench
- Cover phyllo you are not using with a damp tea towel (to prevent it drying out).
- Spray sheet with olive oil spray.
- Fold in half, short end to short end.
- Place over pie tin, allowing edges to over hang.
- Repeat with another sheet, placing cross-ways over other sheet.
- Repeat with remaining tins & phyllo.
- Spoon mixture into tins.
- Cut reserved shallot into 4x30cms strips. place into warm water to soften.
- Gather the phyllo pastry to from 4 parcels.
- Tie with shallot strips.
- Spray with olive oil spray.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until pastry is golden and crisp.
- Gently lift parcels onto serving plates.