1/2 Photos of Pork and Vegetable Lo Mein
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray large nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
- 2Heat over medium-high heat until hot.
- 3Add pork; cook and stir until lightly browned.
- 4Stir in water, seasoning packets from both soup mixes, ginger and carrots.
- 5Bring to boil.
- 6Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 3 minutes or until carrots are crisp-tender.
- 7Gently break noodles; add to skillet with sugar snap peas.
- 8Bring to boil.
- 9Separate noodles, stirring into liquid with fork as they soften.
- 10Reduce heat to medium; cover and cook 2 to 3 minutes or until noodles and sugar snap peas are tender and liquid is absorbed.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork and Vegetable Lo Mein
Serving Size: 1 (357 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 245.2
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 110.6 mg
- Sodium 118.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 37.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-fat oriental-flavor ramen noodle soup mix