1/1 Photo of Pork and Tofu in Kimchee
Another of Tomoko and my translation from our new cookbooks. We are having to guess the prep and cooking time at the moment.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the sesame oil over low to medium heat, add the garlic and ginger and cook until it is softened a little and fragrant.
- 2Turn the heat up to medium and add the pork.
- 3When the pork has changed colour add the leek and cook until the leek is golden brown.
- 4Add the sake and the kimchee, stir, then add the soy sauce.
- 5Heat gently.
- 6Lastly add the tofu and serve.
Browse Our Top Stew Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Stew Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork and Tofu in Kimchee
Serving Size: 1 (120 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 129.1
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 23.6 mg
- Sodium 110.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 10.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: