8 hrs 15 mins
Your Gourmet Girlfriend's Note:
I haven't tried this yet. I sounds really good. I bet it would be good over jasmine rice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs pork tenderloin, cut into 3/4-inch thick pieces
- 3 cups sweet potatoes, raw peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1Spray crockery with cooking spray.
- 2Combine pork, sweet potatoes, onion, and green bell pepper.
- 3Combine tomatoes with brown sugar, cinnamon, parsley, and black pepper; pour over pork mixture.
- 4Cover and cook on LOW setting for 8 to 10 hours. Stir to mix before serving.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork and Sweet Potatoes, Slow Cooker or Crock Pot
Serving Size: 1 (279 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 382.3
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 112.2 mg
- Sodium 365.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 15.9 g
- Protein 37.6 g