Recipe by Your Gourmet Girlfriend
I haven't tried this yet. I sounds really good. I bet it would be good over jasmine rice.
Top Review by DreamoBway
This was the perfect balance of sweet and savory. Not to mention so easy! And the aroma in the apartment was fantastic. I practically had to sit on my hands to keep myself from picking at what was cooking! I did the recipe exactly as written using garlic and olive oil flavored diced tomatoes. Delish! Thank you for posting!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs pork tenderloin, cut into 3/4-inch thick pieces
- 3 cups sweet potatoes, raw peeled and sliced
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray crockery with cooking spray.
- Combine pork, sweet potatoes, onion, and green bell pepper.
- Combine tomatoes with brown sugar, cinnamon, parsley, and black pepper; pour over pork mixture.
- Cover and cook on LOW setting for 8 to 10 hours. Stir to mix before serving.