Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I haven't tried this yet. I sounds really good. I bet it would be good over jasmine rice.
Make and share this Pork and Sweet Potatoes, Slow Cooker or Crock Pot recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs pork tenderloin, cut into 3/4-inch thick pieces
- 3 cups sweet potatoes, raw peeled and sliced
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- Spray crockery with cooking spray.
- Combine pork, sweet potatoes, onion, and green bell pepper.
- Combine tomatoes with brown sugar, cinnamon, parsley, and black pepper; pour over pork mixture.
- Cover and cook on LOW setting for 8 to 10 hours. Stir to mix before serving.