1/1 Photo of Pork and Sweet Potatoes Packets
1 hr 30 mins
These are very tasty and super easy to make. You can make the packets the night before and keep refrigerated for a few days. All you need to do is throw them on the grill when you’re ready to cook them (great for busy days when you don’t have time to make dinner).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a fry pan, brown chops on both sides.
- 2Place each in center of a large square of heavy duty foil.
- 3Peel and slice sweet potatoes; place slices over chops.
- 4Top with onion slices.
- 5Quarter and core apples, cut into thin wedges and arrange over onion slices.
- 6Combine sugar, salt, nutmeg and cloves and sprinkle over apples.
- 7Bring edged of foil together over chop. Fold over with a double fold, leaving a space for expansion and seal ends securely.
- 8Build a medium fire in a barbeque.
- 9barbeque packets 4 inches from heat turning several times for 1 hour or until pork is tender when pierces with a fork.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork and Sweet Potatoes Packets
Serving Size: 1 (193 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 131.1
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 912.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 17.7 g
- Protein 1.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
pork shoulder chops