A hardy, very easy to make dish that family and friends can enjoy together. It is an Asian cuisine inspired dish and includes many healthy alternatives in ingredient choice.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Preheat oven-top on medium-high heat.
- Wash and take out pulp of the tomatoes, leaving them whole and hollow, set aside.
- Add oil to large pot, sweat the onions and garlic till light golden brown.
- Add the ground pork until brown, season with salt, pepper, hoisin and sriracha sauce.
- Add the corn and spinach, mix well.
- Stuff tomatoes.
- Bake in the oven for about 10-15 minutes or until the tomato begins to brown at the top edges.
- Serve warm.