Prep 0 mins
Cook 25 mins
I was given part of this recipe by Art from Maine, the rest I added myself. Next time I will add more garlic. I served this like stir-fry over rice.
- 1 lb boneless pork chop, sliced in thin strips
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 3⁄4 cup chicken stock (I used 1 packet of chicken bullion dissolved)
- 1 lb fresh spinach, stems removed
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Heat a heavy skillet over med-high heat.
- Saute pork until no pink is left.
- About 4- 5 minutes.
- Remove to a bowl.
- Add onions and garlic.
- Saute until transparent.
- Add chicken stock and oregano to pan.
- Transfer pork back into pan.
- Reduce until there is no liquid left.
- About 10 minutes.
- Add spinach.
- Cover pan and cook until spinach is wilted.
- Add balsamic vinegar and serve immediately.
This dish was extremely easy to make and was fantastic!!! I added more Spinach and my boyfriend added Sauerkraut as well. We will be making this again and soon!!!
This is a fantastic, tasty dish that was remarkably easy to prepare. The spinach absorbs so much flavor! I served it with noodles mixed with sauerkraut.