Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Yet another recipe born out of experimentation in the kitchen. This one is savory and different!
Make and share this Pork and Spinach Noodle Soup recipe from Food.com.
- Heat 3 cups of the chicken stock to boiling.
- Add cubed pork, spinach, and pasta -- cook until pasta is tender.
- In another pan, heat the remaining 1 cup of stock until it is boiling.
- Mix the corn starch and water, then add to boiling stock. Stir until thickened, then remove from heat.
- Gently swirl in the egg into the thickened stock and do not stir until egg is set, 1-2 minutes.
- Carefully add the second pot with the egg mixture into the first pot once the pasta is done to your preference. Remove from heat and add lemon pepper seasoning.
- Allow to rest for 5-10 minutes before serving.