Pork and Shrimp Singapore Noodles
- In a bowl, pour boiling water over noodles to cover, let stand for 10 minutes; drain.
- Meanwhile, whisk together soy sauce, oyster sauce, rice wine vinegar, honey and chili paste; set aside.
- In a wok, or large deep skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat; stir-fry curry powder, ginger root and minced garlic for 30 seconds.
- Add in leeks and bell peppers; stir-fry 1 minute.
- Add in the pork and shrimp; stir-fry for 4 minutes, or until the shrimp are pink.
- Add in the drained noodles, sauce and bean sprouts; gently toss to combine; stir-fry for 5 minutes, or until noodles are heated through.