8 hrs 10 mins
Sonoma Diet, Wave 1.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs boneless pork shoulder
- 2 (14 ounce) cans beef broth
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes with basil oregano and garlic, undrained
- 1 cup bottled roasted red sweet pepper, drained and cut into bite-size strips
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 medium zucchini, halved lengthwise and sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 1Trim fat from meat. Cut meat into 1-inch pieces. In a 3 1/2- or 4-quart slow cooker combine meat, beef broth, tomatoes, roasted sweet peppers, onion, vinegar, and pepper.
- 2Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 6 to 8 hours or on high-heat setting for 3 to 4 hours.
- 3If using low-heat setting, turn to high-heat setting. Stir in zucchini. Cover and cook about 15 minutes more or until zucchini is crisp-tender.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork and Red Pepper Soup
Serving Size: 1 (354 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 333.8
- Calories from Fat 220
- Total Fat 24.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 81.9 mg
- Sodium 1109.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 23.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
diced tomatoes with basil oregano and garlic