1/2 Photos of Pork and Potato Omelet
Chef shapeweaver �'s Note:
I had some leftovers from the following recipes, Simple Crockpot Boston Butt By yours truly ;) and Uncle Bill's Fried Potatoes and Onions By Chef#27416. There wasn't enough of either recipe to serve and I didn't want to thow any of it away.So,I combined them both to make what I think is a very good omelet.Please use fried potatoes with onions to achive the correct taste and texture.Serve with fruit or juice for a complete breakfast.Submitted to " ZAAR " on January 19th, 2010.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl scramble eggs and pepper well, set aside.
- 2Mix together pork and potatoes then reheat in microwave for 2 to 3 minutes , keep warm.
- 3In a skillet large enough to make an omelet, melt margarine over medium heat.
- 4Add eggs and tilt pan side to side, so eggs evenly coat bottom of skillet.
- 5Tilt pan, and lift opposite side of eggs, so uncooked eggs will flow to the bottom and cook.
- 6When eggs are slightly dry, place pork/potato mixture over half of the eggs , cover with remaining half.
- 7Cook for 3 minutes more or until eggs are done to your satisfaction.
- 8Remove to plate, and sprinkle cheese evenly over top.
Browse Our Top Egg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork and Potato Omelet
Serving Size: 1 (225 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 544.8
- Calories from Fat 421
- Total Fat 46.7 g
- Saturated Fat 16.0 g
- Cholesterol 467.6 mg
- Sodium 671.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 23.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: