Prep 1 hr 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Great grill or broiler recipe with a little kick.
- 1⁄4 cup molasses
- 1⁄2 cup mustard
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice or 3 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 4 drops Tabasco sauce
- 12 ounces chunk pineapple
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless pork or 1 1⁄2 lbs ham
- Combine molasses and mustard.
- Stir in Lemon Juice/Vinegar, Worcestershire Sauce and Tabasco.
- Add meat and marinate 1 hour.
- Alternate meat and pineapple chunks on skewers and brush with sauce and place in pre-heated broiler or on BBQ grill.