Recipe by iluvmythomas
A nice fast stir fry recipe.
Top Review by M. Joan
My husband really liked this recipe. I did double the sauce because I added some extra vegetables I had on hand and wanted to use up. Sliced some cauliflower florets, added a few mushrooms and onions and sauteed with the peppers (sauteed a bit longer because of the cauliflower). I will use a little less orange juice if I double the recipe again. Thanx, ilumythomas!
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger
- 1 lb pork tenderloin, trimmed of fat and cut into pieces
- 3 cups chopped green peppers or 3 cups yellow peppers or 3 cups red bell peppers
Directions See How It's Made
- Make 4 servings of rice as directed.
- In a small bowl combine orange juice, soy sauce, honey, cornstarch, and ginger; blend well.
- Set aside.
- Cook pork until no longer pink.
- Add bell peppers; cook and stir 2-3 minutes.
- Add orange juice mixture.
- Bring to a boil.
- Boil 1 minute or until sauce is slightly thickened, stirring constantly.
- Serve over rice.