Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 hrs
Looking for an easy pork recipe? Try this one and end up with a spicy, flavor-filled meal. Boneless, country-style pork ribs are my favorite for this recipe because they are easy to slice into 1-inch chunks. The meat turns out so tender it is almost falling apart. Serve the pork over bow-tie pasta. Squash is a good side dish to serve with this.
- 2 -3 lbs country-style boneless pork ribs, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) package dry enchilada mix
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained
- 1 (11 ounce) can mexicorn, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) can Ro-Tel tomatoes
- 1 package bow tie pasta, cooked
- Place pork pieces into crockpot and sprinkle enchilada sauce mix over all.
- Add black beans, Mexicorn and Ro-tel tomatoes.
- Cook on Low for 6-7 hours.
- Serve over cooked bow-tie pasta.
I found this very easy to set up the night before. Only one person ended up eating it (so far) and he said it was far too greasy. I also did not make pasta for it because it didn't seem to go. I will remove the congealed fat from the chilled dish before eating the leftovers, but I will probably not make this again.