Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Great for summer grilling. Very tasty and a little different. Needs to marinate overnight.
- 1 (2 lb) pork tenderloin, cubed
- 3 medium onions, cut in wedges (I use vidalia or texas sweets)
Marinade and Sauce
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup chili sauce
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onions
- Make sauce by combining all sauce ingredients.
- Remove about 1/3 for basting- refreigerate.
- Add the pork cubes to remaining sauce and refrigerate overnight.
- Drain pork and skewer alternating with onion wedges.
- Grill and baste until done to your taste.
- I usually cook about 5- 7 minutes per side over direct medium high grill.
Wow! Delicious. I marinated for 7 hours, added peppers and mushrooms to the skewers and what a treat. I too will try this with beef or chicken in the future.
This a great recipe. Added some red peppers to the Kabobs Will be trying this with chicken next time. Thanks you SusieQue.