- 1 (2 lb) pork tenderloin, cubed
- 3 medium onions, cut in wedges (I use vidalia or texas sweets)
Marinade and Sauce
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup chili sauce
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onions
Directions See How It's Made
- Make sauce by combining all sauce ingredients.
- Remove about 1/3 for basting- refreigerate.
- Add the pork cubes to remaining sauce and refrigerate overnight.
- Drain pork and skewer alternating with onion wedges.
- Grill and baste until done to your taste.
- I usually cook about 5- 7 minutes per side over direct medium high grill.