Recipe by mommyoffour
This makes a great lunch. The flavors are delicious and makes a light meal. Cook time is chilling time.
- 4 ounces dried chinese noodles
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon salad oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 (10 ounce) packagefrozen cut asparagus
- 1 large carrot, cut into thin strips
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 8 ounces cooked lean pork, cut into thin strips
- sesame seeds (optional)
- sliced green onion (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta according to pkg directions and drain.
- Cover pasta with ice water and let stand until chilled; drain well.
- For dressing, combine soy sauce, rice vinegar, salad oil, honey and sesame oil in jar with lid.
- Cover and shake to mix well, chill.
- Cook asparagus according to pkg directions; drain.
- Arrange noodles on a large serving plate.
- Arrange asparagus, carrot strips, bean sprouts and pork on noodles.
- If desired, sprinkle with sesame seeds and green onions.
- Cover and chill for at least 2 hours.
- To serve, pour dressing over salad and toss lightly.