Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
One day, I bought minced pork instead of minced beef by mistake so I came up with the recipe on my own which my husband absolutely loves! Try it, it's so easy and yummy I promise! I wrote down quantities for you to reproduce the recipe but really I just eye-balled everything.
- 1 lb ground lean pork
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 stalks green onions or 2 stalks green chives
- 1 cup honey crunch wheat germ
- 1 (10 ounce) can Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup
- Combine pork, Worcestershire sauce and the chopped green oignon or chives.
- Make average size balls with the mixture and roll into the wheat germ to create a coating.
- Cook the balls into a cookie sheet for about 20 minutes at 325°F and turn them occasionally.
- Warm up the mushroom soup and serve over the balls.
- Serve everything on a bed of rice with any greens you like.
- Absolutely delicious! Enjoy!