Recipe by Rachie P
This comes from a B.C. low calorie cook book and it's just perfectly refreshing! You can substitute papaya for the mango, and boneless skinless chicken for the pork.
- 1 large mango
- 1⁄2 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 4 cups shredded lettuce
- 2 cups cooked julienne strips lean pork (about 8 ounces)
- 1 cup orange section (about 2 medium)
- 1⁄2 avocado, peeled and thinly sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut mango in half and peel. Mash enough mango to measure 1/4 cu; cut remaining mango into thin slices.
- Mix mashed mango, yogurt, sugar, and ginger.
- Place 1 cup of lettuce on each of 4 salad plates.
- Arrange mango slices, pork, oranges, and avocado on lettuce.
- Top each salad with the mango dressing mixture.