Prep 30 mins
Cook 8 mins
Posted for my sister.
- 1 lemon, zest of
- 2 lemons, juice of
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon palm sugar or 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon sunflower oil
- 1 1⁄2 lbs pork tenderloin, thinly sliced across the grain
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 6 cups shredded napa cabbage
- 4 scallions, sliced
- 1 1⁄4 lbs cooked hokkien noodles
- In a bowl, combine the lemon zest, lemon juice, soy sauce, rice vinegar, sugar, and water; set aside.
- Heat the oil in a wok; add in pork; stir-fry 2 minutes.
- Add in garlic and napa cabbage; stir-fry 1 minute; remove the pork and vegetables from the wok, using a slotted spoon and set to the side.
- Pour the lemon juice mixture into the wok; bring to a boil, then decrease heat and simmer until reduced and slightly sticky, 1-2 minutes.
- Return the pork and vegetables to the wok along with the scallions and noodles; stir until hot; serve.