This is one of those recipes you can whip up in no time but it tastes like it's been simmering all day!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs boneless pork, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 (4 ounce) cans chopped green chilies
- 1 cup quick-cooking brown rice
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 -3 tablespoons salsa
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1In a large skillet, saute pork in oil until no pink remains; drain.
- 2Add the beans, soup, tomatoes, chilies, rice water, salsa and cumin; cook and stir until bubbly.
- 3Pour into an ungreased 2-qt baking dish.
- 4Bake, uncovered, at 350 for 30 minutes or until bubbly.
- 5Sprinkle with cheese, let stand a few minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork and Green Chili Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (349 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 453.0
- Calories from Fat 232
- Total Fat 25.8 g
- Saturated Fat 9.1 g
- Cholesterol 89.9 mg
- Sodium 672.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.2 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 31.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
quick-cooking brown rice