Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is one of those recipes you can whip up in no time but it tastes like it's been simmering all day!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless pork, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 (4 ounce) canschopped green chilies
- 1 cup quick-cooking brown rice
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 2 -3 tablespoons salsa
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large skillet, saute pork in oil until no pink remains; drain.
- Add the beans, soup, tomatoes, chilies, rice water, salsa and cumin; cook and stir until bubbly.
- Pour into an ungreased 2-qt baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 for 30 minutes or until bubbly.
- Sprinkle with cheese, let stand a few minutes before serving.