Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a really basic stir-fry that you can substitute any of these ingredients with. Gai Larn is also known as Chinese broccoli.
- 500 g fresh singapore noodles
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 750 g pork fillets, sliced thinly
- 1 large yellow onion, sliced thickly
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1⁄3 cup oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 1 kg gai lan, trimmed, chopped coarsely
- Rinse noodles under hot water; drain.
- Transfer to a large bowl, separate noodles with a fork.
- Heat half of the oil in a wok or large frying pan; stir-fry pork, in batches, until browned and cooked through.
- Heat remaining oil in same wok; stir-fry onion and garlic until onion softens.
- Return pork to wok with combined sauces and gai larn; stir-fry until gai larn is just tender.
- Add noodles, toss gently until heated through.