Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
Unusual but tasty.
- 1 lb boneless pork
- 1 lb green tomato
- 8 serrano chilies
- 1 lb fava beans
- 2 -3 tablespoons cooking oil
- Cook the meat in enough water just to cover it and simmer until tender and water is consumed.
- You may cube it or shred it acocording to your preference.
- Add the cooking oil and brown on allsides.
- Peel off outer skin of fava beans and add them to the meat to brown also.
- Cook tomatoes and chiles in water until the latter boils for a few minutes and process in blender with some of the water in which they simmered.
- Pour this sauce over the meat and fava beans.
- Season with salt to taste.
- Simmer everything until sauce is halfway consumed.
- Warm up the tortillas and fill your tacos with this preparation.