Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
pork and gravy
- 4 pork chops
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1 teaspoon light butter
- 1 1⁄3 cups skim milk
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Sprinkle 1/4 t salt over both sides of pork.
- Add 1 teaspoon butter to pan, stirring until butter is melted.
- Add the pork to pan, and cook pork for 3 minutes on each side. Remove pork from pan, and keep warm.
- Combine low-fat milk and flour, stirring with a whisk.
- Add the milk mixture to pan, stirring with a whisk.
- Stir in remaining 1/2 t salt, poultry seasoning, and black pepper.
- Return pork to pan. Cover; reduce heat, and simmer for 7 minutes or until gravy is thick and pork is done.