Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
From Favorite Brand Name, "Fix It Quick, One Dish".
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄16 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 (1 3/4 lb) pork chops, bone-in
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups onions, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup celery, thinly sliced
- 3⁄4 cup carrot sticks
- 1⁄4 cup parsley, chopped, fresh
- 1 (14 ounce) can chicken broth
- 4 cups prepared stuffing, corn bread
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly coat 13x9-inch dish with nonstick cooking spray; set sdifr.
- Combine butter in large skillet over medium-heat. Add pork chops. Cook 2 minutes or just until browned; turn over and cook 1 minute longer. Transfer to plate; set aside.
- Add onion, celery, carrots and parsley to skillet. Cook and stir 4 minutes or until onions are translucent. Add broth; bring to a boil over high heat. Remove from heat; add stuffing and fluff with a fork. Transfer mixture to prepared baking dish. Place browned pork chops on top. Cover; bake 25 minutes or until pork is no longer pink in center.
- VARIATION: For a one-skillt meal, use an ovenproof skillet. Place browned pork chops on mixture in skillet, cover and bake as directed.