Recipe by Rick B(2)
A traditional Mexican recipe. Easy and fast to prepare. Not fancy, but oh so good. Enjoy!
- 2 -3 large lean pork steak
- 1 medium onion (chopped)
- 1 -2 jalapeno pepper (sliced thin-seeds and all)
- 2 (4 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- garlic powder
- 1 -2 crushed chicken bouillon cube
- cooked white rice
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut steaks into approx. 1/2 - 3/4" pieces
- Cook pork in large frying pan with onion,garlic powder and peppers When pork is done, remove excess fat and add tomato sauce-- simmer on low Add crushed boullion cube (s) Continue to simmer for 10 mins.
- Add a small amount of water if needed. Taste to see if salt is needed. Serve over hot cooked rice.