1 hr 10 mins
Great recipe to entertain with. Beautiful presentation when sliced and arranged on the serving platter and tastes as great also. I assembled four of these ahead of time and froze them for a couple of weeks. I thawed them in the fridge and then continued the cooking steps to serve as my main course for Christimas dinner for 20 people.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1-Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2-Slice pork tenderloin along long side down to within 3/4 inch of the bottom. Open and pound to a 1/3 inch thickness. Put plastic over to protect yourself from flying pork pieces. Should be a rough rectangle shape.
- 3-Pound chicken breasts until same thickness.
- 4-Spread half of the pesto mixture (1/4 C) over the pork. Layer the chicken over and then spread the remaining pesto mixture over the chicken. Layer the bacon on top.
- 5-Roll up as tightly as you can along the long ends and secure with kitchen twine. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 6-Heat large skillet on stovetop on high with 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Add roulade and brown. Total should take 5 minutes.
- 7-Wrap roulade in foil tightly and put in baking sheet with seam side up.
- 8-Bake for 45 minutes.
- 9-Cut string off of roulade and slice. Arrange on serving platter.
Browse Our Top 5 Ingredients Or Less Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All 5 Ingredients Or Less Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork and Chicken Roulade
Serving Size: 1 (155 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 237.9
- Calories from Fat 91
- Total Fat 10.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 101.4 mg
- Sodium 180.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 34.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: