Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Cooking Light 2003
- cooking spray
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons bottled minced garlic
- 1 lb ground pork loin
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) canchopped green chilies, undrained
- 8 (6 1/2 inch) flour tortillas (such as Mission)
- 1 1⁄2 cups preshredded low-fat Mexican cheese blend
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup bottled salsa
- Preheat broiler.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat.
- Add onion, garlic, pork, and chiles; cook 6 minutes or until browned, stirring to crumble.
- Place 4 tortillas in a single layer on a baking sheet. Spread about 1/3 cup pork mixture over each tortilla; top each with about 1/3 cup cheese, 1 tablespoon green onions, and 1 tortilla.
- Broil quesadillas for 1 1/2 minutes on each side or until crisp. Cut each tortilla into 4 wedges. Serve with sour cream and salsa.