Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Something a little different for your next BBQ. I think the same recipe would also be good with minced lamb.
- 500 g ground pork
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 small onion, finely diced
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 drops Tabasco sauce
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well, it is probably easiest to add pork last.
- Form into 6 burgers, squeezing tightly to remove any excess moisture.
- Cook on medium to hot barbecue plate until well done, turning once during cooking.
I made these meatball size and not as big burgers then baked them in the oven and they were delicious, so moist too. We had them as an appetizer. Seems size doesn't matter here !!!
Great burgers! I don't care for onions so left them out, otherwise made as directed. The cheese gave these a nice texture and I really liked the flavor of the worcestershire sauce in this. Grilled these over charcoal and really enjoyed - thanks for sharing the recipe!
I liked these alot. I didn't have parmesan cheese so I omitted it. I also reduced the garlic and they still turned great. Will definitely make again. Good recipe! Chef 313014