- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 lb pork tenderloin, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 teaspoon dried sage
- 1 (16 ounce) package coleslaw mix
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen vegetables
- 4 cups chicken broth
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan; add the garlic and saute until fragarant, 30 seconds.
- Add pork and sage, continue cooking 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add coleslaw, and cook until cabbage is softened, about 2 minutes.
- Add vegetables and broth.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce hat to medium and simmer, covered, until vegetables are cooked through, about 10 minutes.