Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
I got this recipe from my mother in law a while back and it is easy and delicious!
Make and share this Pork and Cabbage recipe from Food.com.
- Cut fat from pork and chop into bite size pieces.
- Brown in large pot.
- Add garlic, a couple of tablespoons of Mrs Dash, salt and pepper.
- Add white wine and 1/2 cup of water.
- Chop cabbage and cut up green pepper.
- Add cabbage, pepper, onion.
- Let cook until vegies are tender! Very easy and simple dinner.
- Tonight I am going to try adding carrots!