Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
I got this recipe from my mother in law a while back and it is easy and delicious!
- 1 lb boneless pork chop
- 1 head green cabbage
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 cup white wine
- 2 tablespoons garlic, chopped fresh
- Mrs. Dash seasoning mix
- salt and pepper
- Cut fat from pork and chop into bite size pieces.
- Brown in large pot.
- Add garlic, a couple of tablespoons of Mrs Dash, salt and pepper.
- Add white wine and 1/2 cup of water.
- Chop cabbage and cut up green pepper.
- Add cabbage, pepper, onion.
- Let cook until vegies are tender! Very easy and simple dinner.
- Tonight I am going to try adding carrots!