1/1 Photo of Pork and Broccoli Stir-Fry II
Stir fry's are so good and it's so easy to work a lot of veggies into a meal with them. I had some yellow bell pepper left from something else, that was chopped into this and it went perfectly.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 lb lean boneless pork
- 3/4 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry or 2 tablespoons water
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- nonstick spray coating
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and well drained
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 -2 teaspoon cooking oil
- 1/2 cup sliced water chestnuts
- 1 1/2 cups hot cooked brown rice
- 1Partially freeze meat. Thinly slice across the grain into bite-size strips.
- 2Meanwhile, for sauce, stir together chicken broth, cornstarch, soy sauce, dry sherry, and red pepper. Set aside.
- 3Spray a wok or large skillet with nonstick spray coating.
- 4Add onion, broccoli, garlic, and ginger and stir-fry for 3 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- 5Remove vegetable mixture from wok.
- 6Add oil to hot wok. Add pork and stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes or until done. Push pork from center of wok.
- 7Stir sauce and add to the center of wok. Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly.
- 8Return vegetables to wok.
- 9Add water chestnuts and stir all ingredients together to coat with sauce.
- 10Cook and stir for 1 to 2 minutes more or until heated through.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork and Broccoli Stir-Fry II
Serving Size: 1 (413 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 349.7
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 44.6 mg
- Sodium 442.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 23.6 g