1/3 Photos of Pork and Broccoli Stir-Fry
All the ingredients can be adjusted to suit taste. If you like spicy then add in about 1 teaspoon or more dried red pepper flakes. Can use either red or green bell pepper or use both, and 1 teaspoon fresh minced ginger can be replaced with the dry ginger.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb boneless pork loin (partially frozen to make slicing easier)
- 4 cups fresh broccoli (can use more or less)
- 1 small red bell pepper, seeded and chopped (cut into thin strips)
- 1 small green bell pepper, seeded and chopped (cut into thin strips)
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce (can use more)
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/8 teaspoon ginger powder
- 3/4 lb white button mushrooms, slices
- 3 -4 green onions, chopped
- black pepper (optional)
- cooked rice
- 1Partially freeze the pork to make slicing easier.
- 2Cut acrooss the grain into 1/4-inch thin strips; set aside.
- 3Slice the broccoli stalks into 1/4-inch pieces and cut the tops into florets; set aside.
- 4In a small bowl whisk together the broth, cornstarch, oyster sauce, soy sauce and ginger powder; set aside.
- 5Heat oil in a wok or large skillet until hot, turning the wok to coat sides.
- 6Add in the pork strips broccoli STALKS (the florets will be added in later), bell pepper, fresh garlic and dried chili flakes (if using) stir-fry for 3-4 minutes or until the pork is browned.
- 7Leaving the pork mixture in the wok and add in the broccoli florets, mushrooms and green onions; stir fry for 2 minutes.
- 8Add in the broth/cornstarch mixture gradually to the wok; tossing well to coat with meat and veggies; cook for 3 minutes or until thickened and bubbly, stirring occasionally and adding in more oyster sauce and/or soy sauce to taste.
- 9Season with black pepper to taste if desired.
- 10Serve with hot cooked rice.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork and Broccoli Stir-Fry
Serving Size: 1 (468 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 362.3
- Calories from Fat 170
- Total Fat 18.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 71.4 mg
- Sodium 768.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.0 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 30.7 g