Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Tasty, a little bit different, and great presentation.
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4 spring onions, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup stale breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped water chestnut
- 2 tablespoons black bean sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1⁄4 cup fresh coriander, finely chopped
- 4 pork leg steaks
- 200 g cooked singapore noodles
- soy sauce, to serve
- Heat half the oil in a pan, add garlic and spring onions.
- Cook, stirring until soft.
- Stir in breadcrumbs, water chestnuts, sauce, oil and coriander, mix well.
- Place steaks between two sheets of plastic wrap and using a meat mallet pound out until thin.
- Divide black bean mix evenly into four portions.
- Spread one portion over each steak, roll up from short side to enclose filling.
- Secure with a toothpick.
- Heat remaining oil in a large pan, add rolls, cook for about 2 minutes on each side, or until tender.
- Cut each roll into four pieces.
- While rolls are cooking, cook noodles and drain.
- Divided noodles into four bowls, top with four pieces of pork roll.
- Drizzle with soy sauce.