Recipe by Chef Iron B
Green Beans wrapped in bacon.
Top Review by LilPinkieJ
Very easy recipe. I used fresh green beans which I cooked first. I don't think I would have liked it as much with canned beans. The smoky flavor mixed with the sweet from the sugar was a great combination. Made and reviewed for PAC Fall 2008. Thanks :)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Open and drain the can of green beans.
- Take five to seven green beans and wrap them in to a piece of bacon.
- Do not use a tooth pick to hold them together. Set the wrap down on a metal baking pan with the seam down to keep it from unraveling.
- With the baking pan is full sprinkle brown sugar over the top of the wraps. The brown sugar is very important to the flavor of the wraps.
- Bake until bacon is cooked.
- Remove from pan and place on a warm plate or serving tray.