Pork and Artichoke Skillet Dinner
- In a small pan, combine the broth, 1/4 teaspoon sesame oil and cornstarch.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, until sauce thickens, about 8 minutes; set aside.
- Meanwhile, heat olive oil in a 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat; add pork cubes and stir-fry until cooked through, about 10 minutes.
- Add remaining 1/4 teaspoon sesame oil, onion powder, pepper and onion; cook until slightly browned, about 4-5 minutes.
- Add artichoke hearts, mushrooms and water chestnuts; stir fry for 3 minutes.
- With spatula, flatten mixture; pour eggs evenly over top.
- Cover skillet and continue cooking without stirring for an additional 10 minutes, or until eggs are completely set.
- Serve cut in wedges topped with sauce.