My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 lb boneless pork loin chop, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 (4 ounce) cans mushrooms, drained well
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 4 eggs, well beaten
- 1In a small pan, combine the broth, 1/4 teaspoon sesame oil and cornstarch.
- 2Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, until sauce thickens, about 8 minutes; set aside.
- 3Meanwhile, heat olive oil in a 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat; add pork cubes and stir-fry until cooked through, about 10 minutes.
- 4Add remaining 1/4 teaspoon sesame oil, onion powder, pepper and onion; cook until slightly browned, about 4-5 minutes.
- 5Add artichoke hearts, mushrooms and water chestnuts; stir fry for 3 minutes.
- 6With spatula, flatten mixture; pour eggs evenly over top.
- 7Cover skillet and continue cooking without stirring for an additional 10 minutes, or until eggs are completely set.
- 8Serve cut in wedges topped with sauce.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork and Artichoke Skillet Dinner
Serving Size: 1 (270 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 247.8
- Calories from Fat 89
- Total Fat 9.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 184.0 mg
- Sodium 413.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 24.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: