My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until brown; drain.
- 2Stir in apples, stuffing mix, and dried onion.
- 3In a smaller bowl, whisk the apple juice and eggs together.
- 4Add egg mixture to the sausage mixture; toss to coat.
- 5Transfer mixture to a greased 2-quart square casserole dish.
- 6Bake, covered, at 400°F for 20 minutes.
- 7Stir stuffing mixture and sprinkle with cheese.
- 8Bake, uncovered, for 10 minutes or until heated through.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork and Apple Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (181 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 328.4
- Calories from Fat 185
- Total Fat 20.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 151.4 mg
- Sodium 138.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 8.9 g
- Protein 24.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cornbread stuffing mix