Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Make and share this Pork and Apple Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- In a large skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until brown; drain.
- Stir in apples, stuffing mix, and dried onion.
- In a smaller bowl, whisk the apple juice and eggs together.
- Add egg mixture to the sausage mixture; toss to coat.
- Transfer mixture to a greased 2-quart square casserole dish.
- Bake, covered, at 400°F for 20 minutes.
- Stir stuffing mixture and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, for 10 minutes or until heated through.