Recipe by Mexi-Rosie
I got this recipe from elcerdoesbueno.com. They have really good pork recipes there and I think there is also a click option for recipes in English.
- 1 lb cubed pork loin
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 peeled cooking apples, diced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 6 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 4 tablespoons chipotle chili sauce
- 20 flour tortillas
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in a skillet and brown pork cubes. Salt to taste.
- Place them on absorbent paper towells to drain excess fat.
- Put the onion, garlic, and apple in the skillet and cook for 3 minutes.
- Place these also on paper towels to drain excess fat.
- Now in a bowl mix the pork and the apple mixture, adding the cilantro and the chipotle sauce.
- Warm the flour tortillas
- Fill each tortilla with one tablespoon of the mixture and roll it halfway. Fold in both ends of the tortilla and finish rolling it.
- Serve immediately or they can be reheated.