Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
This one-pot supper is perfect for families. The magical combination of pork and apple turns a simple supper into a real treat. Plus, using only one pot reduces the washing up, so everyone should be happy!
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF.
- Place the potatoes, onion, garlic and oil in a large roasting tray or dish. Toss together and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, then stir in the apple slices and lay the pork steaks on top.
- Season and sprinkle over the sage and then return to the oven and bake for a further 20 minutes or until the pork is golden and the apples and vegetables are tender.
- Serve with green vegetables.