Recipe by COOKING'S4ME
Really basic recipe that can be made anytime. I have varied the original recipe to include vegetables. Great if your on a budget.
- 500 g mincemeat (what ever kind you like)
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 1 medium onion, diced finely
- 1⁄2 cup carrot, diced
- 1⁄2 cup frozen peas
- 1⁄2 cup frozen corn kernels
- 1 (440 g) can condensed tomato soup
Directions See How It's Made
- Place mince, rice, onion, carrot, peas and corn into food processor.
- Process until it is well combined.
- Roll mixture into rissole size balls.
- Roll balls in flour to prevent sticking and to help thicken sauce.
- Place balls into a casserole dish.
- Mix condensed soup with the same amount of water and pour over balls.
- Cook in a moderate oven (180-200 degrees celsius) for about an hour.
- Serve with mash and extra veggies.