1/1 Photo of Porcupine Meatballs W/ Rice-a-roni
Lightly Toasted's Note:
This recipe is from my favorite aunt. It's a big hit in her family, and great comfort food. And it's so easy that her bachelor sons can make it themselves. (of course, they'd rather have mom make it!!)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix ground beef with egg and rice-a-roni, reserving seasoning packet.
- 2Shape into balls.
- 3Brown in frying pan, on all sides.
- 4Drain grease.
- 5Sprinkle seasoning packet on top.
- 6Mix brown gravy mix and pour on top.
- 7Cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
- 8Serve over mashed potatoes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Porcupine Meatballs W/ Rice-a-roni
Serving Size: 1 (126 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 262.1
- Calories from Fat 164
- Total Fat 18.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.0 g
- Cholesterol 129.9 mg
- Sodium 92.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 22.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
brown gravy mix