1/2 Photos of Porcupine Meatballs in Crock Pot!
7 hrs 20 mins
Easy to make and tasty meal. Meatballs can be made ahead of time and frozen. I hope you like it. Prep time includes chopping the onion and pepper.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine first 7 ingredients, mixing well to combine.
- 2Shape hamburger mixture into roughly 20-24 meatballs about 1 1/2 inches around.
- 3Place meatballs in crockpot and pour soup and tomatoes (plus juice from tomatoes) over the meatballs.
- 4Cover and cook on low for 7-8 hours or high for 4.
- 5I usually make the meatballs the night before, or even a week before, then freeze them until ready to use.
- 6Makes for a real quick preparation time.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Porcupine Meatballs in Crock Pot!
Serving Size: 1 (154 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 275.7
- Calories from Fat 75
- Total Fat 8.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 84.5 mg
- Sodium 914.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 8.1 g
- Protein 16.8 g