Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Great tasting meatballs and each to prepare
- 1⁄4 cup tomato soup
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄4 cup rice, uncooked
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1⁄4 cup onion, minced
- 2 tablespoons parsley, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons shortening
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- Mix soup with ground beef, rice, egg, onion, parsley and salt.
- Shape into balls about 1 1/2 inch diameter, about 16.
- Brown in shortening with garlic.
- Blend in rest of soup and 1 cup water.
- Simmer about 40 minutes or until rice is tender, stirring now and then.